We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Matrix Program Manager
Unit Name: South Regional Allocation
Unit Code: 0FI8RG11
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Matrix Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of complex initiatives in the Matrix portfolio, with careful attention to scope, cost, time and quality. This position will effectively communicate with internal and external customers, building solid and positive business partnerships. This is an exempt position reporting to the Vice President, Operations & Programs (VPO&P).
Essential Functions :
- Works with the VPO&P to develop project plan and identify goals, milestones, and obstacles.
- Creates project assignments, coordinates with team, and provides additional support as needed
- Manages multiple projects concurrently, planning and scheduling project deliverable, goals and milestones. Assesses risk and develops contingency plan
- Monitors and maintains project plan to ensure tasks are completed on time. Provides status report on progress as needed
- Identifies and resolves project issues in a timely manner
- Adjusts project timeline, as appropriate to accommodate change upon approval
- Assists with managing Matrix portfolio to ensure that all initiatives are aligned with company goals and expectations.
- Develops request for proposals for external services
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverable.
- Identifies and communicates lessons learned and incorporates learnings into future plans
- Creates and maintains project related documentation as assigned
- Prepares and delivers presentations for new and ongoing projects
- Prepares training material and conducts training as needed during project roll outs
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment :
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience
- Requires 3 years of job related experience, including experience in a business environment
- Requires 3 years of experience with project coordination
- Requires demonstrated experience multi-tasking and managing multiple concurrent projects
- Requires ability to build professional and collaborative partnerships with other departments
- Requires ability to communicate to all levels of the organization in a clear, effective and positive manner
- Requires ability to work some nights on an ad-hoc basis
- Requires ability to travel 25%-30%
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||MD - Bethesda - Corporate Office|