We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Cash Room Clerk - Full-Time
Unit Name: VANCOUVER ADMIN
Unit Code: YVRADM01
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Cash Room Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as compiling and sorting cash, calculating and verifying amounts, and posting transactions to accounts; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Controller, Assistant Controller or the General Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Controls assigned company funds and communicate all questionable transactions and/or documentation to the controller and/or General Manager
- Verifies, records and witnesses cash amounts turned in by associates who have responsibility for cash handling
- Completes applicable documentation accurately and according to corporate policies and procedures as well as review for accuracy and proper completion of all documentation completed by others
- Orders, maintains and distributes change according to branch needs
- Prepares, issues and collects cashier banks and manager change banks
- Orders money from bank
- Prepares bank deposit in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Uses manual or mechanical means to count and verify cashier drops
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires a minimum of 1 year payroll and/or clerical accounting experience
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||CAN - Richmond,BC - Vancouver Airport|