We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Assistant F&B Operations Mgr
Unit Name: Tim Hortons
Unit Code: 4ONTHS01
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Assistant F&B Operations Mgr is an entry-level management position responsible for day-to-day supervision of non-management associates, assigning specified work, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing subordinate Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by their manager. This position provides an opportunity for entry-level managers to learn important management skills and practice judgment and discretion skills. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the F&B Multi Operations Manager and/or designee, depending on local requirements.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of multiple non-exempt operations associates within a defined individual or group of restaurants, concepts or stores
- Assigns work tasks and activities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
- Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors on order procedures
- Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
- Maintains an awareness of all applicable brand standards, CBAs, Landlord lease agreements, and all procedures and protocols to maximize brand/landlord/labor relations
- Maintains an awareness of all federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law
- Uses judgment and discretion to resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Monitors progress towards unit goals and assigns associates to meet those objectives
- Provides input and recommendations for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires up to 1 year of job-related experience in low volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related experience as a supervisor, lead, or entry-level manager
- Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates knowledge of HMSHost policies and product, service, quality, equipment and operations standards
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (the "AODA"). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or on the electronic application form.
|Location||CAN - Cambridge,ON - Cambridge North Travel Plaza|