We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Bartender is responsible for greeting customers, taking drink/food orders, mixing ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and sugar to prepare cocktails and other drinks, as well as serving beer and other beverages, and completing transactions; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and the servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for mixing beverages
- Collects payments and operates cash registers for drinks and/or food served following company established cash handling policies and procedures for all transactions; secures all monies at the end of each shift
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Follows all the company's customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 1 year of closely related bartending experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation keeping updated on new and revised beverage recipes
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)"
|Location||CAN - Montreal,QC - Montreal Airport|