We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Unit Name: Tim Hortons
Unit Code: 4ONTHS02
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all company customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (the "AODA"). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or on the electronic application form.
|Location||CAN - Cambridge,ON - Cambridge South Travel Plaza|