We've got plenty of jobs over here.
CustomerVendor Relations Assoc
Unit Name: Accounts Payable - Production
Unit Code: 9FI9NP07
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The CustomerVendor Relations Assoc is responsible for responding to all vendor and field related questions and requests in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for identifying root causes of reoccurring problems, recording all cases in appropriate systems and updating each issue timely and accurately. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Asst Mgr, AP.
- Responds to all inquiries reported from field locations, corporate departments, and vendors in a timely manner
- Researches and resolves all assigned cases in accordance with established service level agreements and procedures
- Records issues into appropriate system and updates cases according to specified procedures
- Prioritizes and manages work queue to ensure the timely resolution of all cases
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with vendors, field representatives and corporate departments
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires 1-3 years of job related experience
- Requires the ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
- Requires experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 and SAP Retail preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||MD - Bethesda - Corporate Office|