We've got plenty of jobs over here.
HMSHost is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (the "AODA"). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or on the electronic application form.
Location: Toronto Airport
Unit Name: Admin
Unit Code: YYZADM01
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as compiling and sorting documents, calculating and verifying amounts, and posting transactions to accounts; may be assigned to specific areas of accounting, such as accounts receivable, payroll or billing; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Controller, Assistant Controller or the General Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Performs accounts payable functions such as checking and processing invoices; researching discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Performs accounts receivable functions such as preparing daily cash & sales envelopes; creating and distributing over/short notices; auditing daily vouchers & voids
- Acts as the local expert in all areas of cash handling; conduct department cash audits and track cashier audits and blind drop audits
- Performs payroll functions such as processing bi-weekly payroll; reviewing payroll registers; processing draft check requests
- Researches and correct inventory variances
- Utilizes exception based reporting tools to identify control deficiencies and enact procedures to minimize losses
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires a minimum of 1 year payroll and/or clerical accounting experience
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||CAN - Mississauga,ON - Toronto Airport|