We've got plenty of jobs over here.
HMS Host offers free Airport parking, $10 meal credit, 401K and more.
Location: Dayton Airport F&B
Unit Name: Con B Quiznos
Unit Code: DAYQZN01
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The Snack Bar Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about menus; looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
- Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all the company's customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Cleans and stocks work area
- Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing. Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives inventory, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||OH - Vandalia - Dayton Airport|