We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Unit Name: PeopleSoft Financials
Unit Code: 9FI9SY05
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for designing, planning, testing and implementing system enhancements and custom development for PeopleSoft applications used by the company, and p erforming all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management . This is an exempt position and typically reports to the Manager, Director or Sr Director.
- Designs, codes and tests program modules that meet design specifications and all development standards
- Diagnoses, resolves and documents PeopleSoft ERP systems issues
- Works with functional leaders to define processes and then translate same into automated solutions in the PeopleSoft systems, using existing functionality where possible
- Develops and supports integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a PeopleTools environment
- Troubleshoots business problems and systems issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources
- Provides PeopleSoft Application support
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment :
- Requires a BSCS, BSIS, or related degree, or related work experience
- Requires 6 to 8 years experience as an ERP Programmer
- Requires expertise with PeopleTools, SQRs, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Requires solid knowledge of Oracle Database structures
- Requires organizational skills, with superior problem resolution and analytical skills
- Requires a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires demonstrated ability to facilitate effective team interaction
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
|Location||MD - Bethesda - Corporate Starbucks|