We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Junior Solution Developer
The Junior Solution Developer is responsible for the day-to- day analysis, design, development, and
implementation of in-house SQL database and vendor solutions toward the benefit of the Point Of Sales
(POS), Infrastructure and stakeholder departments. This position requires not only a technical
background, but an understanding and ability to execute the principals of SDLC, and the ability to lead
projects with some guidance. This position typically reports a manager.
• Creates SSIS Packages and maintains SQL Server. Writes ad hoc queries in Oracle database.
Researches, analyzes and troubleshoots issues in database applications.
• Analyzes, designs, develops, deploys, and leads a time-phased resolution plan when IT based
• Develops custom scripts, tools, and programs in the support of the POS, Infrastructure and
• Optimizes and supports the POS group’s day-to- day tasks by supplying process automation
scripts and development of job specific tools.
• Troubleshoots Operating System, web application, database, and networking issues
• Develops custom solutions to routine IT problems in a very distributed environment
• Creates deployable applications and MSI installer files using third party packaging tools
• Coordinates and leads projects from with some guidance from a Senior Solution Developer
and/or Project Manager
• Provides recommendations for new technologies
• Requires a degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• Requires 5 years of experience in application development focused on process improvement and
life cycle development
• Requires 3 years database design and administration experience in one of the following:
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2 or MySQL
• Requires 3 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis
Services, or SQL Server Integration Services.
• Requires 2 years of experience performing Server and Application Performance analysis and
system optimization tuning
• Requires the ability to work with minimal supervision, and must be self-driven to learn