We've got plenty of jobs over here.
The ERP Analyst is responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Company’s ERPs and electronic processes (i.e., EDI). This position is also responsible for participating in the testing and implementation of new ERP functionalities and making sure the Company’s needs are met. This role acts as a liaison between the technical and functional team. They are part of Tier 2 or Tier 3 support for applications they support. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the department manager.
• Supports and assists with troubleshooting and maintenance of Company’s ERPs
• Assists in monitoring and troubleshooting EDI transactions
• Liaises between functional and technical teams
• Tier 2 or Tier 3 support based on the applications they support
• Participates in testing the functionalities of new and existing ERPs
• Provides ongoing assistance with in-house imaging and audit/reporting systems
• Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
• Requires 1-3 years of job related experience in Accounting/Information Systems
• Requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Access and Visual Basics
• Requires excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions