We've got plenty of jobs over here.
AR Billing Processor
The AR Billing Processor is responsible for processing and invoicing all billable media, communicating all
overages/shortages to field representatives in a timely manner, and performing all other responsibilities as
directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to
the AR Billing Supervisor.
• Audits all airline vouchers received by HMSHost
• Totals all billable media by location, customer type, etc. and processes it in PeopleSoft Financials 8.8
• Reports all overages and shortages to the field locations on a weekly basis
• Mails all processed billable media and invoices to assigned customers and records package tracking
• Accountable for meeting a variety of weekly and period close deadlines
• Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
• Requires 1-3 years of job related experience in high-volume billing environment
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy
documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
• Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions