We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Utility - 526500
The Utility associate is responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, workstations, utensils, pots and pans using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards; checking ice levels, keg beers, bib sodas and Co2 containers and replace if necessary; loading and unloading supply trucks; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Cook, Assistant Manager or the Store Manager, depending on local requirements.
• Cleans equipment which may include work tables, refrigerators, meat blocks and other equipment
• Cleans utensils, pots and pans by washing them by hand or place them in a dishwashing machine
• Returns clean utensils, pots and pans to their proper places
• Removes trash and garbage to designated areas
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs and buffs floors using heavy equipment
• Cleans walls, windows and steam cleans trashcans
• Stocks, dates, rotates and checks temperature of product Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or hand truck
• Loads and unloads supply trucks
• Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company