We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Cook - 310000
The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, and must be able to perform all station functions of Fry, Flat Top Griddle, Pantry, and cooking eggs; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
• Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products
• Tastes products, follow menus, estimate food requirements, check production and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment as needed
• Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
• Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
• Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product