We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Kitchen Manager - BF1028
The Kitchen Manager supports the manager of a restaurant with medium sales volume and moderately complex kitchen and culinary operations and is responsible for day-to-day supervision of and assignment of work to non-management associates. This position is also responsible for implementing kitchen and culinary changes, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management of which associate is capable of performing. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the Restaurant Manager, depending on local requirements.
• Ensures on a daily basis that the kitchen is staffed appropriately, the kitchen is clean, inventory levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly
• Supervises the day to day activities of kitchen staff and assigns responsibilities for specified work
• Continually monitors and updates prep, par and pull sheets
• Trains cooks and prep cooks
• Ensures recipe compliance and completes self-inspection reports
• Ensures expediting is performed correctly
• Maintains planograms for walk-ins
• Identifies hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other associate status change needs of the kitchen staff
• Complies with company and franchise standards of operation procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies, and ensures on a daily basis that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
• Provides the highest quality of customer service to the customers at all times, to include ensuring the proper training of all staff and supporting associates to ensure customer satisfaction and product quality