We've got plenty of jobs over here.
The Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
• Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all HMSHost customer service policies and procedures
• Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
• Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
• Receives inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
• Customer service and cash handling experience preferred