We've got plenty of jobs over here.
F&B Operations Manager - AO5124
The F&B Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the F&B Multi Operations Manager or Director of Operations in operating assigned brands, units, and/or concepts. This position is responsible for day-to-day supervision of operations associates, assigning work to both management and non-management associates, monitoring unit/concept/store level operation performance, coaching and developing associates, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by their manager. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the F&B Multi Operations Manager and/or designee, depending on local requirements.
• Supervises the day-to-day activities of multiple non-exempt operations associates within a defined individual or group of restaurants, concepts or stores
• Assigns work tasks and activities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
• Maintains a working knowledge of all applicable brand standards, CBAs, Landlord lease agreements, and all procedures and protocols to maximize brand/landlord/labor relations
• Maintains an in-depth understanding of all federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law
• Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors and Assistant F&B Operations Managers on order procedures
• Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
• Uses judgment and discretion to resolve less routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
• Interviews job candidates, provides recommendations for hiring, terminations, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
• Supports DO and/or Multi-Unit F&B Manager in developing and implementing creative strategies to increase revenue
• Monitors progress towards unit goals and assigns associates to meet those objectives
• Consistently provides direct reports and/or indirect reports with support, coaching and encouragement necessary to achieve business goals
• Utilizes associate’s strengths and provides ongoing feedback that reflects on progress against individual development goals and business goals
• Develops and implements plans that will motivate and recognize direct reports and/or indirect reports for their performance.
• Requires 3-5 or more years of experience as a supervisor or unit-level manager in high volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related management experience
• Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
• Demonstrates knowledge of HMSHost policies and product, service, quality, equipment and operations standards
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals