We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Host/Hostess - 570000
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guest(s) and seating them at an appropriate table before they are introduced to their server. The Host/Hostess may perform a variety of other tasks within a restaurant establishment which may include ringing up orders, refilling beverages, setting tables, and cleaning eating/serving areas; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Maintains consistent attention to the entrance of the restaurant and welcomes all guests with a smile and appropriate greeting following HMSHost customer service standards
• Records customer reservations or seating times in a consistent manner providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
• Maintains and updates restaurant seating charts
• Proper set up and maintenance of the Dining Room areas before serving
• Assists with maintaining sufficient stock of roll up silverware for the incoming shift
• Seats guests and advises them on menus and beverage choices based on required in-depth knowledge
• Oversees the delivery and servicing of food and beverages
• Liaises between kitchen staff and floor staff to ensure the guests’ experience meets concept/company standards
• Performs the tasks of the cashier and/or bus person as required including cashing out guests checks to speed up service
• Understands and follows HMSHost cash handling policies and procedures and maintain proper security of cash at all times
• Patrols assigned station, refilling water and coffee, removing service items and condiments per establishment procedures
• Performs other duties in a team effort during downtime which may include rolling silverware, expediting food orders, washing dishes, preparing food for the To-go areas and properly cleaning and filling table condiments (salt & pepper, sugar, napkins, ketchup and mustard bottles)