We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Maintenance Manager III - BM1008
The Maintenance Manager III is a senior level maintenance manager servicing all branch equipment and
facilities at a location with high sales volume and difficult to complex operations. This position is responsible for
overseeing maintenance staff, ensuring that all utility systems and equipment are fully operational and
inspected in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules, and performs all other responsibilities as
directed by the business or as assigned by Management. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the
Director Operations, depending on local requirements.
• Supervises the day-to- day activities of the maintenance department
• Assigns work responsibilities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
• Ensures all equipment (Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, and appliances) is in safe working order
• Develops preventative maintenance programs; ensures all preventative maintenance programs are
• Coordinates the repair and installation of equipment in accordance with local/state codes and standards
• Serves as a general contractor for all new construction or renovation at the location
• Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues
• Adheres to all OSHA regulations