We've got plenty of jobs over here.
Warehouse Clerk - 536400
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to- day functions of the
warehouse. Responsibilities include working with the location warehouse stock and resolving issues using the
stock management system; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by
management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager,
or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
• Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
• Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
• Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions
and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
• Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company
standards and are correctly entered into the stock Management System.
• Update information in the Management System as needed and produce appropriate reports.
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product